Wednesday, March 23, 2011

An adorable 1 !!!

Today, she's 1...

Syukur Alhamdulillah.. praise be to You Allah, the Most Graceful and Merciful... thanks to You for giving me a chance to know her, to hold her, to be with her and to love her eternally. You send me an angel to shine my days and light up my nights. To make me smile when I'm sad and give me the strength when I'm fall. She's the most wonderful gift I've ever had in my life.
The most special one.   

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAYANG!!!

I LOVE U, AWFEEYA...
AND KEEP MY PROMISE, THIS LOVE WILL NEVER FADE...


**Dear Allah, I'm begging u day and night please let the sun always shine her life so that she could has a very bright day ahead...I luv her and I don't want any dark clouds passes by...please Allah,take a good care of her especially when I'm no longer around...

No comments:

Post a Comment