Monday, March 7, 2011

she's taken!!!

finally, she's taken!!! she who??? she's wida, my schoolmate ever since MRSM Kuala Klawang to MRSM Muar...am so excited to the wed, I woke up and get ready as early as 8am (yeah, I'm a mother and I have to take charge of lil angel as well) because definitely lots of long lost friends will show up, especially my skoolclanz (crazily missed 'em)... we (hubby, lil angel and me) arrived at Monterez Golf and Country Resort, Subang at 12.45pm...a very beautiful wedding i should say...to both the bride and groom, Congratulations!!!May you guys' life be filled with blessed from Him and wait not too long to have your lil angel... =)

*the bride and groom*

*from left: eiza, me, jusse, darl and basyarah*

*me heart ya guys...eiza and darl*

*with superbly gorgeous miss darla*

*the newlywed: jusse and sharil*

*with princess of my heart*

*my world...my strength...my happiness...luv 'em til dying*

*eiza with lil hizqil...sooo cute like his mummy.. ;)*

*daddy hizqil with lil angel*

No comments:

Post a Comment