Thursday, March 10, 2011

the tragedy...

IMAGINE THE SAFEST PLACE FOR YOU IS NO LONGER SAFE.... 

Monday,07/03/11 - It was around 6.30pm and i just reached home from work. Less than 5 minutes later, while i was lepak-lepak in front of tv and spending time with my lil angel, i heard a strange noise outside. Me, mom and my sister kept guessing what could it be. Feeling curious, i went out to see what happen...these explains everything....MashaAllah...

this is what had happened...a landslide just right in front of my house...

this was after i moved my car aside. if not, it was right at the shown area. i was soooo lucky the tree didn't fall on my car...phewww...syukur...

bomba datang berlumba-lumba... =P

what a massive rock!!!

cleaning progress...around 1.00 a.m.

cleaning progress continues til the next day...

Alhamdulillah, no death, no injury, no damage...couldn't be more than thankful to Him...He's the Most Merciful...ALLAHUAKBAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment