Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a GOOD-GOOD day =D

Heylo MARCH!!! =D

It's already MARCH...and WOWW looks like schedule a bit packed this month...InsyaAllah, my MARCH will be/had been filled with:

01st : ~ report duty at my new workplace
         ~ lil angel done her 3rd times xenotransplan stem cell injection
         ~ had an interview at Damansara

05th : ~ my ex-schoolmate wedding at Puchong
           ~ lil angel urut session (3 days session, til 07th)

12th : ~ lil Asha Nur Hannah's cukur jambul and aqiqah

19th : ~ my angel (beloved mummy)'s birthday... Happy Birthday Ibu!!! LUV-LUV U sooo muchh!!!

23rd : ~ my lil angel's 1st birthday...Happy Birthday Sunshine!!! Mummy will always LUV U!!!!

30th : ~ business trip...hehehehe... :P

and that's the end of my marchy MARCH...hope that it will all be smooth sailing... =D

p/s: owh..just got a GOOD news...probably i'm not gonna be transferred to the dept which i'd reported my duty yesterday.... LOL.. (something happened yesterday and top management agreed to let me stay..BUT ONLY if my boss agree...finger cross hoping dat she'll agree... ) well, at least there's a chance for me to stay...yippieyeaaayyyy!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment