Friday, April 8, 2011

Awfeeya feat. Alyssa

Salam my blog...

Sorry dear blog for the long ignorance. I'm kind of busy lately since end of last month. Nak kata busy sangat mengalahkan PM tu takde laa...tehee..Nak tau what makes me busy lately?? Ok..ok, I'll let u know yea...I'm planning for lil angel's birthday partaayyyy!!! Sangat excited!! Hahaa... =P  What makes me feel so excited is
IT'S DOUBLE BIRTHDAY BASH !!!
(Awfeeya + Alyssa)

Kan dah told u earlier on my post last month that I have to postpone her birthday party ;) So, me and sistah decided to set up the party on the 16th (next Saturday...aiihhh so soon!) Well, if according to my wish, I want it to be a BIG and GRAND birthday party evaahh...Macam birthday cucu NAZA tu, siap theme Superhero..ada persembahan Batman and Robin lagi. Memang grand abes lahh!!! Tapi, memandangkan I'm not one of NAZA's daughter and I'm just an ordinary person, I've to cut it out and plan everything according to my budget. (~sigh~) HOWEVER... (dengan nada yang bersemangat balik =D ) walaupun according to my budget, I WANT IT TO BE FUN AND JOYFUL ONE TO MY LIL ANGEL!!! I want her to have a great moment! And most important, I want all my family member to gather, barulah meriah and riang ria rasanya...Maklumlah, anak buah ramai.. =D Last but not least, this is what i wish for her birthday bash. (thanx to Mr. Google for the pics)


Sweet 'en??

Her 1st birthday cake ;)

Cuppies

Macaroons

Tutus

And last... Wings =)

**Now, can u imagine what's the theme?? Yes, it's a FAIRY ANGEL theme.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment