Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ouhh...i miss...UK!!!

It was freaking cold in the office lately. I'm still not feeling well (flu+sorethroat+badan rasa nak demam). Why oh why?? Is it because of the weather?? Or because I'm missing someone so much lately?? Well yeah, i think i've already started missing 'em so much. =( Who?? My parents of course, they went to UK last sunday, visiting my youngest brother (who will be coming home this early April!!!). Spoiled boy! (ayat jeles sebab tak dapat ikut..hehe..) Ouh UK, wondering when can i be there again?? Ok, now i started to miss so much thing about UK... and I miss my student-life way back when I was studying there. Reminisce..reminisce..reminisce..Ok, enough reminiscing, let's go to UK, sponsor anyone??? ngeee..=P

*University of Wolverhampton*
this is the only posse i had in front of my uni..luckily I had one.. =P

 *Westpark, Wolverhampton*
Ouh I LOVE this moment..

*62, Dunkley Street, WV1 4AN, Wolverhampton*
with housemate in front of our 'crib' on the 1st eid...  
  
 *in da train..heading to heaven..LOL.. ;) *

*this is the heaven I've been talking bout..shopping on boxing day!! =D *

 *my Malaysian classmates*

 *with efa and Megan..ladies night out.. ;) *

*St. Peter's Collegiate Church*
in front of the oldest church in Wolverhampton and Statue of Lady Wulfrun  

 *Birmingham Council House*

*London Bridge*
night scene..

*Harrods, London*
night scene..

 *Buckingham Palace*

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

 *Wolverhampton Wanderer Stadium*
Ok, team kampung je...huhuuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment