Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Bash Awfeeya + Alyssa... (Pics version)

As promised on last post, here are some piccas taken on Asha Nur Alyssa & Dhia Azra Awfeeya's birthday bash..Enjoice every single pics... (mind you, it's gonna be lotsa pics on this post) =)


Birthday cake
(I spoiled lil angel's cake..sorry sweetie..)

All the sweetest things =)

Birthday princess...
Alyssa in her fairy angel costume

Birthday princess...
Awfeeya...can u see how grumpy she is...
Yeah, she's totally not in a good mood... =|
Blow your candle, make a wish darlas... =)

Alyssa with her cake

Princess Alyssa's happy family =D

Princess Awfeeya's happy family...Amen... =D



Cuties on that day:


Noor Qistina

Asha Nur Hannah
Ariska Adrianna

Nur Sofea Irdina

Dhani...Hero Malaya... =)

Last but not least....
Candid Syndrome  


My other half...coolness.. ;)

My big sistah Kak Ein

My sistah Abby

My bro Ayzad

No comments:

Post a Comment