Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Salam...

I hope it's not too late for me to wish all hot mummy's out there... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! =D

Last weekend was a great weekend for me. As it was a Mother's Day weekend, it was filled with LOVE and JOY and BLESSED from Him...Alhamdulillah... =)

Saturday:
My Saturday started with a warm wish from both of my soul (hubby n lil angel) and hubby promise to bring us out for dinner at Chillis (yeaayy, lama tak makan kat Chillis... =D ). Thanks so much, me loves u both!! =) Then, at noon my x-school babes, Nadet and Eiza, who came with her hubby Pejay and her cute Pejay's Jr., lil Hizqil came to my house and we had so much fun chit chatting, yeah..it's been a long time since we last met each other. I'm soooo HAPPY to meet them!! =D However later that night, the plan changed. My dad wanted to bring us out for family dinner at Kelab Darul Ehsan, Ampang (KDE) to celebrate three of the gorgeous mummy (My mum, sister and me... yippie, I'm a mother now!! =D ) So, Chillis canceled, we're heading to chinese restaurant at KDE. (huuuu..tak dapat makan Chillis). Everything was great and the dinner was superb! Excellent!! I had a good night and sleep with full tummy. =P

Sunday:
We (my mum, sister and me) had an appointment at 11.00a.m. at Hammam Spa, Bangsar Village. I enjoyed the session so much (dah lama sangat tak membelai diri kat spa) and on that evening, we gathered at my aunt's house for special Mother's Day hi-tea...LOVE IT!!! =)

Here's are some pics taken during dinner at KDE. Enjoy... ;)

 Wet tissue pun nak tunjuk ke?? hehe.. =P

While waiting for the food..tengok muka Lyssa and mummy die boring..hehe.. =P

Ok, here comes the starter.. yeaayy, perut pun da lapar sangat ni!!

The busiest person..main baling2 wipes tu pastu suruh mummy kutip..isy..isy..

Shark fin soup

Shark fin soup selepas dituang ke dalam mangkuk..nampak macam geli tapi...yummy!!! =D

Ok, pics foods yg datang lepas shark fin soup tak dapat ditangkap kerana kerakusan photographer (iaitu saya) membaham makanan-makanan tersebut..tehee..

And lastly...the desserts...
The pink one is moji...yummy jugak sebab die chewy and ada inti red beans..yang lagi satu tu taktau apa nama die but the taste not bad...sweet and crispy...

Ehh ada lagi!!
Haha..ini air longan...sedaapp!!

Mummy-mummy yang di celebrate pada hari itu..Sempat lagi posing.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment