Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Big Surprise!!

11.55am - missed call from Home Sweet Home..

12.00pm - missed call from my mom..

It must be something really important.. My mom jarang call during office hour unless ada something to tell, and mostly about awfeeya..

Risau, terfikir awfeeya memang tak berapa sihat lately, sesema and malam semalam da start wheezing..

I'm a bit worried thinking of what could it be, I called her back..

With excited voice,
"Elya, Awfeeya da boleh jalaannnnnn!!!!!"

Surprised...

This time I asked, "Jalan jauh ke dekat, bu?" "Jauh jugak dari tempat tv ke hall.." My mom answered..I can imagine how excited she was.. =D "Ibu ada record video, nak send to u but failed coz the file's too big.."

Now, I'm getting excited.. Rasa nak balik sekarang jugaaaakkkkk!!!!! Can't wait to tell her physiotherapist later that awfeeya finally can walk by her own!!!

Syukur alhamdulillah!!! Thanks Allah for making my wish and dream comes true... =D


4 comments:

  1. Waaaaaahhhh!!!! Well done awfeeya!! Aunty pun so proud of you! Huggsss!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weee...thanks auntie.. =D lepas ni i'll make sure mummy kepenatan kejar sy..heheee.. =D

      Delete
  2. tahniah budak kecik...he he he ..lepas ni mummy kena kejar tau...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kak aida.. =D harap2 lepas ni mummy kurus la sket main kejar2..hahahaa..

      Delete