Monday, July 4, 2011

Retail Therapy... Ada Apa Dengan Pavi??

Salam..

Hey, I've noticed that last month I only had ONE post!! Huhuu..and it's all about my PMS??!! Duuhh~ So pathetic.. Ok, so this time around I promised myself to have at least 4 posts on this month...yeah, will try!! =D

So, wondering what my early July were filled with?? Here it goes..Two weekends in a row were filled with a trip to Pavilion. Teheee... =D Since this month is Mega Sale's month, so we (Asyraf, Awfeeya and me) decided to spend our weekend by having some retail therapy at Pavilion. Why Pavilion??

5 simple reasons:

1) Because it's a stone throw from my house. =D

2) Because I personally found out it was the best place to be for window shopping!! =D All the brands are under one roof, you just have to name it...From Gucci, Hermes, Prada, Versace, Marc Jacobs, Coach, Tommy Hilfiger, Aigner, DKNY to Guess, Aldo, Nine West, Zara, Gap, MNG, Charles & Keith and soooo muchhh moreee...

3) There were so much variety of food there. Name it international or local cuisine, just step at the foodcourt, you'll find what you're craving for. Or if you feel like chilling and relaxing while listening to band, there were street bistros and cafe at Level 3 where you can hang out and meet up with your buddies.

4) And the crowds were lesser compared to KLCC (the comparison were due to the distance from my house.. ;) )

Lastly...

5) If you feel like want to 'berangan' at overseas, you can walk up to the entrance and feel the surroundings. There are more shopping malls nearby; Star Hills, Fahrenheit, and if you walk further up you'll see BB Plaza, Sungei Wang and Times Square. I dunno.. but personally, when I be there, I feel like I wasn't at my own country. (When I missed UK, this was what I usually do..ngee..)

So, let see what do we found at Pavilion during our 'trip' : =P


 Pavilion - night  scene
Kalau nak berangan kat oversea, try lepak kat luar ni.. Rasa cam kat Bullring, Birmingham...

 From the inside..

=D

Too tired..Lil angel's sleeping..

Last but not least, we've found supermarket here called Mercato ;)

This is the main reason why we're here...groceries shopping!!
Naahh...hahaha... =P

And look what we found inside the Mercato... a superbly gorgeous Nurul!!! =D
It really made my day!!! Yippieyaayyy!!! 
(We do hugs and laga-laga pipi hokaayyy...sangat teruja!!!) 

Ok now let see what we got from Pavilion (besides the groceries)...

For him...
G-Shock watch..


For her...

Nine West heels..

and

Refill compact powder, eyeliner and bronze eye shadow (to compliment this year's raya theme)..


Okie, that's all for now I guess..till then...taaa...



No comments:

Post a Comment