Tuesday, July 12, 2011

09th to 10th...

09th:

 We're heading to the North (Alor Setar, Kedah to be specific), running away from KL and getting rid of BERSIH  (not so bersih pun..) attending an important occasion - my cousin's engagement. The ceremony went very well; started with her nephew's aqiqah and continued with her engagement. Not so much pics were taken due to babysit lil angel. Anyway, to my dearest cousin Farhana...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The journey has just begin... =D

The only snap with the bride-to-be... =)


***Would also like to congratulate MY DEARIE BESTFRIEND - DALINA on ur big day!!! A gazillion sorry for not being there, darling!!! Hope u guys have a life filled with love and lots of happiness!!!
LOVE U SOOO MUCH DARL!!!


 
10th: 

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
-Judy Garland



{ 10/07/09 - 10/07/11 }
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY
MUHAMMAD ASYRAF!!

- YOUR LOVE MAKES ME STRONGER - 

=)

p/s : I LOVE YOU...



No comments:

Post a Comment