Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to reality..

OOUUCCHHH....

                     IT'S HURT!!!
(Especially when u see love letters from debt collectors...Arrgghh!!
And..
Junks piling up on your desk asking for your attention..Urrgghh!!)


WELCOME BACK TO REALITY!!!!

Owhh...How I wish holidays never ends...
I enjoyed every single moment spending my time with my lovelies...
I enjoyed the beautiful weather that I missed..tho it's a bit freezing...
I enjoyed reminisce the old memories...
I enjoyed eating, walking, and not to forget..spending... =D
Aaahh...It feels like heaven...being far away from all the 'serabut'ness...
And pampering yourself.. I wish it happen everyday... ngee... =D

Yeah, got lots of stories to share, will do some posts on that..Insya Allah.. ;)

Oh dear... Anyway, hope it's not too late to wish....


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

WELCOME 2012 

(Pics from Mr. Google)


No comments:

Post a Comment