Thursday, December 1, 2011

27th blessed years of my life..

Alhamdulillah..

Praise be to you Allah for giving me 27th years of wonderful life and full of LOVE and HAPPINESS..

In 27 years...

I've been blessed by Him..

I've been showered with LOTS of LOVE..

I enjoyed happy and fabulous moment..suffered heartbroken and pain..

I've done so many (great) things for myself.. 

I've achieved (maybe not all) my dreams..

I've spent so much (ka-ching) for myself..

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME...


And for the years ahead.. InsyaAllah..

I want to be near to HIM..

As He always REMEMBER me when I FORGET about Him..

He always HAVE TIME for me when I usually DON'T HAVE TIME for Him..

He still LOVES me even I FORGET and DON'T HAVE TIME for Him..

Even worst, I don't usually show Him that I LOVE HIM TOO.. =(

AND... 

I want to give my LOVE to persons who LOVED me MOST..

IBU, BABA, and FAMILY..

Not to forget..
SOUL of MY LIFE...

ASYRAF and AWFEEYA.. 


ALHAMDULILLAH..

Thanks for making me who I am today.. =)









1 comment: