Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank You Allah

Salam..
Alhamdulillah,
Thank You Allah for giving me a good health and the strength to fullfill my daily responsibility...and for i'm still alive today...Syukur... =)

hey..hey..this is my 2nd time writing in this blog.. ;)
what happen today?? apart from doing normal routine which is going to work, i'm bringing my lil angel to hospital for her medical check up...she had an appointment with her paedatric cardiologist and opthalmologist...the check up went well...except during the eye check up, i have to give her 'ubat tidur' to make her feel sleepy so that the procedure went smoothly while she asleep...and again...

Alhamdulillah,
Praise be to Allah...knowing that both of the check up result are fine and she's in a good health really made my day...Thank You Allah for giving a good health to my angel and for always protecting her...she means a world to me...and i want her to have a good life...

 Angel, mummy LOVES you so much...

1 comment: